16.05.2016

Felt It - Simon Monday Challenge



Hi there! 
Are you  ready to join us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge?


Today we want you to use FELT in your projects.
We are showcasing products from the Simon Says Stamp 'Spring Plush' Release. The felt is fabulous quality and the stamps and dies are adorable, CLICK HERE to see the whole release.

As always you could win a $50 voucher to shop in the fabulous 


I've noticed that I am doing so many new things since I've joint 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge DT Member, that I've never done before!
This Team and Challenge Blog is SOOOO inspiring and creative.
I'm more than happy I'm trying new techniques and learning so much from this talented group of girls. I am a lucky girl!

So, this project is my very FIRST adventure with felt, ever! 
This canvas panel is so far away from my comfort zone that I'm surprised!
Anyway, please take a look and maybe it inspires you somehow. 

This is how I've made it:
Take a canvas panel, cover it randomly with White Gesso, let it dry.
Smooth the background with Distress Stains, spray with water and blend colors.
Put randomly sone colors of Distress Inks through the stencils.
Stamp any patterns with Black Jet ink, moderate with White Gesso.
Splash with Black and White Paint, paint the edges with Black Paint.
Apply a layer of White Paint on the top of a bottle and stamp some circles.
Accent the circles with a Black Chameleon and here you have the background!
Cut out a heart from White Felt.
Spray Dylusions on the mate and dip it in each color randomly. 
Cut the heart into two, make holes and pass the twine through them. 
Stamp Ponderings on clear acetate with Emossing Ink and cover with White Embossing Powder. Adhere with clear double sided tape. 





Supplies: