2.01.2017

Start Afresh



Happy New Year everyone!
So many wishes, expectations and dreams needed to come true this year...
I am so happy to can stay with you and inspiring with Simon Says Stamp.
I wish you all the best for this fresh New Year!


We don't stop at SSS Monday Challenge and invite you 
to pick up yourself together after all the New Years' Eve parties 
and join us in opening this year with a great new, fresh challenge called

START AFRESH

which means we'd like you to use something fresh out of the packaging.
I guess you have received many new goddies from Santa Claus 
so do not wait longer, open them and play with us cause you can win 
a $50 voucher to buy more amazing products at the greatest 


We start the year with showcasing Carabelle Studio products 
which are amazing, with fantastic designs and patterns and a great quality 
of the white rubber!
I couldn't wait to open this cute stamp set from Carabelle Studio 
and I had a clear idea of what I'd like to make with them 
from the day I ordered them. 


When I saw the set I loved the left strip since it's perfect for borders!
So I did. Stamping with Embossing Ink Pad and using Black Extra Fine Embossing Powder by SSS I made a border to my journal pages. 
Then I used my favorite technique of touching two pages 
with White Gesso applied and receiving an amazing texture 
by separating them after 2-3 seconds.


While the gesso was drying I used Mod Podge to adhere my halfs of embossed Layered Butterfly by Tim Holtz and Sizzix which was fresh opened too! 
As you can see the butterflies are almost invisible cause I covered them 
with the same white gesso but the best comes after that...


By applying Antique Linen Distress Paint, Distress Spray Ground Espresso 
and Golden Sands Infusions, I made my background 
trying to bypass the butterflies. 
The butterflies were smeared with Distress Picked Raspberry 
and Vintage Photo Inks and ringed all around with Distress Crayons 
and Opal Magic Violet - Gold Acrylic Paint. 
Finally I applied some rubons words and the title. 








    


Products: